Welcome to our Law Office

Our law firm is located in La Jolla, California. We are committed in providing the highest legal defense at competitive and affordable rates. Our firm will provide you with an honest thorough assessment of your case. We will maintain communication throughout the immigration process, procedures and time frames. 

For more than 30 years, our law firm has handled complex immigration, deportation and criminal cases. We have been providing a broad range of high quality legal services to a wide range of clients, including both businesses and individuals, most frequently in the area of the U.S./Mexican border.

Our practice includes representation before the United States Department of State; the Department of Homeland Security including U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Customs and Border Protection; the U.S. Department of Justice; the United States District Courts in California, the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the courts of the State of California. Our foreign practice is conducted with the assistance of local attorneys in the foreign jurisdictions where clients' needs take us.

Our entire staff is completely fluent in English and Spanish.

9.1Pieter Daniel Speyer



Deportation, Removal & Exclusion Defense

For foreigners who face deportation and who attend a removal or deportation hearing before an Immigration Judge. Make sure you are accompanied by an experienced defense attorney. Immigration law is complex and should not be handled without a competent defense attorney.


Criminal Defense

If you are a foreigner and you are arrested, it is important to fully understand your rights. An arrest and conviction may affect your immigration status.



Family Petitions

As a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of the United States allows you to file a petition for certain family members. A filing of USCIS form I-130 is the first step to have your family member immigrate to the United States.


Adjustment of Status

If you are present in the United States, U.S. immigration laws provides certain individuals to apply for a Green Card without departing to their home country to complete visa processing. There are variety of ways for people to apply for a Green Card, the first step is to determine if you fit into a specific immigrant category.



Consular Processing

If you are foreigner who resides outside of the United States or are ineligible to apply in the United States and are seeking to live permanently in the United States. You can apply for an Immigrant Visa (Green Card) through a U.S. Embassy or consulate in a foreign country. Once the USCIS approves your visa petition (family-based or by an employer). When your visa priority date is available. USCIS will forward your petition to the National Visa Center (NVC) to begin consular processing. Consular processing is one of two paths for obtaining an immigrant visa to the United States by a family-based petition.


United States Citizenship

After you have been a permanent resident for 3 years (USC spouse) or 5 years, or have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces, or may apply for a child if parent is a U.S. citizen, and meet all other eligibility requirements. You may apply to become a United States citizen.



  • Estoy muy agradecido con el abogado. Yo fui culpado de un crimen que yo no cometí. Y el abogado puso mucho empeño en mi caso descubrió que no era culpable de lo que me inculpaban así mismo de que violaron mis derechos. Es muy profesional y va más allá de donde él puede para que su cliente reciba la mejor ayuda. Él sabe lo que está haciendo. Él está llevando mi caso de migración durante siete años y hasta ahorita todo está bien. Creo me faltarían palabras para agradecer todo lo que hecho por mí. No me queda más sino decir “GRACIAS”.
    — Sr. Valentín, 13 de febrero de 2017.